Attwater manufactures high performance laminates for transformers and switchgear.
- PGM, epoxy and SRBF materials are primarily used for machined parts in switchgear.
- PGM, SRBP, polyester epoxy and PTFE faced laminate: these materials are used extensively in switchgear and transformers.
Discuss your requirements with Attwater and make us a part of the way you work.
Custom Composites manufacture a range of glass fibre tubes for electrical distribution.
Lectraglas EP™ glass fibre tubes have set the standard in composite materials throughout the world’s electrical power generating and distribution industry for over 25 years.
Our experience and the high electrical insulation properties of our epoxy / glass materials make our products the ones OEMs and contractors ask for by name.
- 150 types of interlocking and telescopic poles for power line, earthing and sub-station usage, capable of continuous working at voltages up to 33kV
- Insulating handles for high voltage testers
- Insulating bushes
- Battery sleeves for oil well logging equipment
- Insulators for conductivity measuring instruments
- A variety of machined insulating components
Our product range continues to grow as our client requirements develop. Talk to us about developing a composite product for your electrical distribution requirements.